Re: IML: Please Welcome DR. DAVID GEORGE BRIANT

Thank you, Bill!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome DR. DAVID GEORGE BRIANT

Dr. Briant,

Welcome to the club, we are honored to have you as a member.  For many years I have enjoyed your many articles in the WPC Club Magazine, always found them informative and entertaining.  Feel free to join in and comment on the various subjects concerning Imperials
sent to this list.

Sincerely,

Bill/Imp, 68's