Re: IML: Leaky Power Steering Pump

I believe that '59 through '68 are the same, except that the cap on the resevoir is different after around '63. Although I would recommend keeping the old pump, and possibly rebuilding it yourself as a spare, I don't see the benefit of not buying a new one. Mine came without the resevoir, but it was very easy to switch that from the old pump. The new seal is included in the package with the new pump. This was a new pump, not a rebuilt one, and I think it cost around $65.

Paul W.

Paul