Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:49 PM
Subject: IML: Replacing lifters in a 440

I'm confused!  There seems to be mixed opinions on whether to fill the
lifters with oil before installing, pre-lube the engine (after installing
lifters) by removing distributor & spinning oil pump, just put lots of
lubriplate on the lifters & start the engine. Would appreciate hearing
experiences & recommendations from the