IML: Need a broken, digital,foot-tuning radio.

IML: Need a broken, digital,foot-tuning radio.

I have an original digital radio in excellent condition for my 78 NYB. The problem that I have is that an IC in the radio has gone bad and screws up the display. These radios are notorious for having a battery in them to keep the memory hot that corroded and ruined the printed circuit board and made them unable to be repaired. I have one with the battery modification made in time to keep this from happening, but the IC has gone bad, a very rare occurrence. If you have one of these radios that is not working, I would like to purchase it from you. If it does have the battery problem, unfortunately, it is beyond any reasonable repair.

Henry

Henry K. Blair, Jr.

Roswell, Georgia

henryblairjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx