Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:25 AM
Subject: IML: removing chocolate stains from upholstery

HELP!!  Forgive me, for this is not strictly Imperial-related, but Googling this topic is coming with almost as many "solutions" as hits.  I got a chocolate stain from a melted Hershey's Kiss on the cloth upholstery of my '65 Bonneville.  Any consensus out there as to what is truly the best way to remove it?  The car's going to the national Pontiac show in one month, so I need to get cracking on getting it cleaned up ASAP.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
1965 Pontiac Bonneville