IML:

All:

I was in Vinita, Oklahoma (74301) over the weekend and ran across a 1965 Imperial Crown white, white leather, black vinyl top on a used car lot.  I took a couple of pictures if anyone is interested.  I couldn't tell the mileage, couldn't look under the hood or in the trunk, but the interior though worn looked pretty good.  The chalk on the window said $3,950.  I am going to talk with my nephew and see if he can get more details since he lives there but if you're interested in the pics, let me know.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas