From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: '67 LeBaron ?Vinyl Tops
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:20:51 -0400

I don't have pictures of the '67 "Metal Top LeBaron". When I saw it, it was nearly new, and clued me to the fact that they could have been ordered that way from the factory. At that time, seeing a new luxury car without a vinyl top was a novelty. There was a black '67 on Ebay a few months back with a metal top. I think the car was black. It is amazing how different that car looks with a glossy roof. Even in the pictures it was very obvious. It seemed to look more formal, if that's possible.

Paul W.