IML: yeah, right.

I quote the digest just received:

<<

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Whitfield <richardwhitfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Sorry for Political Piece
Woops! I didn't mean for the club to receive the
Impeach President Bush and all of his Cabinet mailing.
I'll remove the address from that list.

Good reading, though. Richard >>>>>>>

you have got to be kidding.

And I got sniped at and chastised for saying I was an NRA member? Oh, right, there are NO double standards here.
Consider me gone.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington