IML: Please Welcome Jim Przybylski

New Subscriber(s): Jim Przybylski
Email Address is: jimp1978@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, IL

Car(s) owned: 1990 Chrysler Imperial  --  White w/ beige Mark Cross Edition
Leather Interior

Self-Introduction: Condition is a "3" by your standards.  My Imp has all
options available on this model except the moonroof, which is ok because if
you have the moonroof, you can't have my nifty overhead display.  I picked
this car up for $2,500(US) as a daily driver/winter car.  Many people have
told me that it is too nice to be a "beater" and I need to put it in storage
and let the price go up.  My Imp has 103,000 miles on it and runs like it
has 10,000.  My good friend hosts 2 dodge groups online, and is constantly
begging me to bring it to the annual car shows he holds.  I really enjoy
driving this car, and I have decided to leave it alone and not even install
a better radio.  I love the comfort afforded by the spacious back seat.  I
have had 3 LARGE people in the back(over 200 lbs each) and my Fiance and I
in front, and it was comfortable for all, we made a 2 hr round trip like
that.  Overall, there are a few things which I would do differently than the
way Chrysler so!
 ld this style Imperial.  For instance, better drainage or resistance to
letting debris into the front lower fender area. But all in all it is such a
pleasure to drive.

If anyone has any questions, or would like to talk about Imperials, please
send me an e-mail and I will reply.

Jim P.

P.S. - I am having a couple issues that maybe someone can help with.  First,
The window regulator(motor) pushes on a "tape" (for lack of better term)
that has gear teeth on one side.  I am looking for a replacement.  Second, I
noticed one morning, after a year of ownership, I came outside and the front
airbags were deflated.  Any ideas?

Thanks again!