Re: IML: The Lebaron as a Chrysler

Hugh & Robert

I have a 1963 Coach Works Le Baron.  If you look you can see the makers even
spelled it correctly when they made the car.  When the 1963 Le Baron was sent
out the door, they had no station wagons or the such.  When they sent the Le
Baron out the door all knew this was a special order car only.  In 1963 when
you saw one of the 1,537 Le Barons, you knew Chrysler Corporation had nothing
better to offer.

Any ole way, I do like your Chrysler Le Baron even if the letters are run
together and the marketing dept has lost touch with what the Coach Works Le Baron
is.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc