From: SALVAGE04@xxxxxxx
Sent: Jun 7, 2005 9:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Johnny Rosen warning!!!

 I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET JOHNNY (AND HIS PET PIG) LAST YEAR... I WAS WITH A FRIEND ON A PARTS BUYING ADVENTURE.IN ARIZONIA ..
 I FOUND JOHNNY VERY POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL IN DEALING WITH HIM. HIS PRICING WAS FARE.  HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AN  ASSET TO HAVE AROUND.
 HE HAS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND PARTS,  IF YOU ARE DOING A LATE 50'S OR EARLY 60'S  IMPERIAL.
HE MIGHT BE A LITTLE ECCENTRIC, BUT I FOUND HIM PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY MANOR
 THANKS SMITTY