Re: IML: Johnny Rosen warning!!!

Folks, before we get into a giant discussion on Mister Rosen, perhaps those
of you who are interested in this too-often beyond-eccentric character will
spend some time searching the archives of the mailing list on the club
website. There has been plenty of discussion of his practices over the
years.

(And Smitty, would you be so kind as to turn off your CAPS LOCK when typing?
In email parlance, that's considered yelling. Thanks!)

--
Chris in LA
67 Crown