Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: IML: 65 Crown....

Hi all!
       I bought a 65 Crown a few months back and I am in the process of restoring it....  The car runs great, upholstery, headliner, carpet, and body work all in progress now.
       I had a mechanic give it a total tune up, points, new alternator, carburator, brakes, fuel lines, plugs, etc.
       The other day I went to start it and the engine started and then reved all the way up, now I have a repeating "click click click click" sound coming from the passenger side valve cover... anyone have any idea what to look for???  I hope it's something minor, not something that requires an engine pull!  The car still runs great, just has that clicking noise... I cut the engine immediatly and haven't started it again, going to wait to hear what the group says!
       Thank-you for your time:
       Eric