RE: IML: Broadway Title Co. to obtain title on abadoned car

RE: IML: Broadway Title Co. to obtain title on abadoned car

Teresa,

If I can be of any help with the Oregon Title, just let me know.

I'd be happy to help, any way I can.

Cheers,

-Michael Howlett

-Boring, Oregon

-'58 Crown Coupe, '77 NYB 4door, plus some other crazy cars..................