Re: IML: Car titles

   So, how many states actually require titles on old cars? In Rhode Island,
if the car's over ten years old, no title is required (or possible). In
addition, unpaid registrations expire in a year or so, so where or when the
car was last owned or registered is immaterial.

  I've been reading all the title messages on the list, and becoming more
and more confused. It sounds like car ownership is enormously more of a pain
in the butt elsewhere in the US.

    -Kle.
    '69 Crown 4DHT