IML: Windshield Washer Bag

All:

I know there isn't much interchangeable from the 1960 model Imperials with 1961, 1962, or 1963, but does anyone know if the windshield washer fluid reservoir bag (there's one on eBay) for a 1960 will fit in a 1961?

I was looking out on the site and couldn't see close enough pictures to tell.  They look similar but I am not sure.  Our '61's is toast so I am looking for a replacement.

Anyone on the list know for sure?

--
Joe
Allen, Texas