Re: IML: Tire expiration ?Radial vs. Bias Ply

Re: IML: Tire expiration ?Radial vs. Bias Ply

I have noticed that my old bias ply tires develop flat spots. If the cars are driven frequently, these usually smooth out. If they sit for longer periods, they don't.

I think that the longevity of either style of tire is going to depend on the amount of quality put into the product. Poor quality will result in faster deterioration from age and use in either case.

My Imperials do the best all around with high quality radial tires.

Paul W.