From: Dupont385@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:53:16 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: Ordering " Shocks " Related Question
Hello List
I, too, was looking into ordering shocks and a question came up. When I
was researching model numbers the 5511 was not mentioned but instead a #5512. As
these are for the back should the two models be considered interchangable?
Thanks alot, Tim Dale - 1966 LeBaron
KYB is quite possibly the best shock you can purchase
for your Imperial. Visit
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Springs/year.htm on
our club site and scroll down just a wee bit for
installation information. The KYB shock numbers
you'll want are KG4507 for the front and KG5511 for
the rear.