IML: Rodger Reddish's status

Hello all,

I went and saw Rodger on Sunday and he is much improved.  He still has
so issue with getting dizzy and with his vision, but he can move all
his limbs and talks just fine.  We visited for about an hour and spoke
mainly about cars, his plans for his Imperials and his Desoto.  It
will take some time for him to fully recover, but the doctors feel
that he will eventually fully recover.  I took copied of the messages
that some of you have sent and he really appreciated your well wishes.
 He can check his emails now, if you want to send any well wishes or
messages to him at FLTSGT@xxxxxxxx

Mitch