From: "DANIEL LA PLAUNT" <dlaplaunt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: 2-tone in 1955?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:35:26 -0700

If my memory serves me; I recall from the book Imperial The Post-War Years, that per Virgil Exner's influence, only contrasting roof colors would be allowed in '55. Indeed this was the case with my original paint '55 coupe with a coral top on titty pink body. Forgive me for not quoting the official color names. I also am aware of a dark green toped and light green bodied '55 sedan in a field near my home.
Daniel