Re: IML: rescuing car from woods

--- Hugecoop@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I recently found a 50's imp in the woods, cannot
> determine original owner.
> Is there any way to get such a car out of the woods

A big tuck and a logging chain ought to do it!  ;o)

> and obtain legal ownership of it?

If you have a bill of sale, there are a few states
(Alabama for one) in which you can use the bill of
sale to register the car and obtain a title.  You can
then use the title to obtain registration in your home
state (assuming you don't live in Alabama).  It's not
nearly as difficult as one might think.

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/bookshelf.htm