Re: IML: Compilemts for the 58, rebukes for others.

Re: IML: Compilemts for the 58, rebukes for others.

Well Guys and Gals,
In that case I'll kick off my smart Charles Jordan pumps and stay a
while.  I really never cared how any of the Imperials sold, just so they
sold enough to survive.  If you wanted to see yourself coming and going
in the 50's you bought a Chevy.  By the way, does your 58 bumper have the
inserts or is it smooth like my Southampton was?
Ken