IML: Mikey - and his advice

Gotta go with most of what Bill has to say on advice - there are those with advice, and those with ADVICE.

I give kudos to mike, he set me on the right path when I was confronted with confusion under the hood.

Bill said:

"With that said, be careful how you approach Mikey, he is a nasty curmudgeon, with a bad attitude.  It is best to throw a steak down in front of him first.  I'm quite certain that is in his permanent file.  You all know about your permanent file that follows you through life, right?  The one from school years?"

Well, I dunno 'bout that........Mike treated me pretty well! Heck, he didn't even MENTION all that stuff in MY permanent file! Of course, I used to have a reputation for a kind of ornery streak. Now I'm just menopausal and armed to the teeth.
:>))))
Wishing for nicer weather to set in, Lucille needs to get out and blow the carbon out! Maybe intimidate a few of those tinny new ones.........

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown