RE: IML: Mopar "360" engine question...........

Hey!! I've had two different 360s in my '83 Imperial!!! There are some really knowledgable people on this list but they are primarily big block/early hemi oriented. Jeff is 100% right, as usual, this kind of info would be on topic and better suited to one of the other Mopar boards or lists like moparts or the MML.

Rob

From: Jeff Ingraham <jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: Mopar "360" engine question...........
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 04:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
   Please remember this is the Imperial mailing list
and there were never any 360's in imperials, thus it
is off topic unles someone is talking about how they
put them into their Imperial replacing the old 440s or
3.3s.  Please forward the 360 motor replies to the
member who posted them not the whole mailing list.
Thanks for your help keeping everyon happy!
Jeff Ingraham
moderator