Re: IML: 1956 Imperials are still hard to find repair info on

Re: IML: 1956 Imperials are still hard to find repair info on

Man, I couldn't agree with you more, what with 1956
being such a super year and all....

We are, of course, accepting applications from
interested parties to help out....  Why, we got our
hooks into a '65 guy just a little while ago using the
same gambit.

Takes some time, but not all that tough once you get
the hang of it.  Oh, did I mention that all the
required software is FREE and that you'll get skills
useful elsewhere in your electronic life?

Got a few hours per week to spare?  You'd get bragging
rights at the '56 table at the annual IML virtual
dinner party.

(be careful what you wish for, Tim)

-Kenyon

--- Tim Hulse <thulse2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I sure wish someone could finish the 1956 Service
> manual. It never did get
> finished but thanks to all who have spent so much
> time.
>
> Tim

Kenyon Wills