IML: any IML-ers in the North Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?

IML: any IML-ers in the North Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?

A friend of mine here in Washington is intrigued by a very nice '66 Imperial Crown he's found in North Miami.  Are there any IML-ers in that general area that would be willing and able to check it out for him?  Please respond to me directly (not via the mailing list, please, to avoid the wrath of the Webmonsters!)

Neal Herman
chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown