IML: Success!!

All:

Wooo hoooo!  I have power steering!  After several months of trying to figure out why my '61 wasn't cooperating in the turns, I solved the problem this evening.

It was one of those "slap me in the forehead" moment.

The reservoir was out of fluid!!!

Doh!

Damn, these cars turn easily.  They were made when power steering really had some power behind it.

Now I can get her inspected, I can get my Texas tags, and I can drive her around town without fear of getting pulled over

What a great car!

:-]

Joe
Allen, Texas