Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Auto Transporters

DAS is apparently brokering.

I got horribly burned by a different broker and had to
pay a second time to ship the car when the broker's
carrier went out of business and parked the car in
their yard on the other side of the country.  Broker
threw up their hands and walked away, abandoning me
when their deal went sour.

Deal with someone that does the shipping direct
(google yeilds a nice list) or take your chances.

-Kenyon

http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html

http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyPolara/index.html

Kenyon Wills