IML: 62 Imperial Freeze Plugs

Hi to All;  This my next question does 1962 Imperial's come with Brass Freeze Plugs?
I was installing the plumbing for a Trans Cooler when I did a little cleaning on the drivers side of the block and what did I Find?  What from all appearances is Brass Freeze Plugs on the lower block, Along with a brass Pipe plug!  They are the right color & nonmagnetic!  I started working at Trenton Engine Plant (Where B & RB Engine were Made) in Sept of 67 & remember using Brass Plugs on Marine, Industrial & HD Truck Engines. But not on Reg. Pass. Cars engines. But I started there 5 years after my Engine was Made.  Has any one else found Brass plugs in there 62 Imperial Engines?
Thanks & Happy Imperial Driving!
Dave V.B.