Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 73 AutoTemp Success!!

This is a perfect example of how much easier it is to diagnose and repair
and ATC system than it is to rip it out and convert it to manual AC.
Congratulations Jerry!  Job well done!

----- Original Message ----- From: <jhplc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:43 PM
Subject: IML: 73 AutoTemp Success!!

After reinstalling the servo, I checked the underhood blower wiring, and the
green wire connector was melted on the inside..A new connector, and there is
blower..one speed on Hi-Auto, Def and Hi-Def..(none on Lo-Auto), air comes
out of the defroster and dash vents..Next to check is the blower motor
resistor..the linkage adjustment, and a new servo..

Jerry
73