Re: IML: Converting AutoTemp to Manual Controls

Re: IML: Converting AutoTemp to Manual Controls

If there is coolant in your servo, your servo is the
problem.

Yes, amplifiers can go bad and Performance Analysis in
Tennessee sells those, too. However, I really doubt
that it's the problem given your servo situation.

Write to Murray Park or any of the other parts yard
vendors on the IML website. See if you can get a
vintage servo that's still good for not much money.
Put it on the car and see what happens. You may be
surprised.

Good luck.

Dave