From: Pete Engel <peter.engel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:23:13 -0400
Subject: IML: Air cleaner ID

I recently bought a 66 New Yorker 4DHT equipped with dealer-installed A/C.

The 440 is fitted with a Carter AFB and this air cleaner:

http://bos-engel.com/mopar%20air%20cleaners/unknown.jpg

I know the air cleaner is not correct for 1966.  It's been suggested to me
that the long, tapered snorkel indicates an Imperial part of that vintage.
I'm not familiar with them so I'm looking for someone to positively ID this
air cleaner.

Pete in PA