From: Jeff Corey
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 2:17 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: IML: T3 Headlight

T3 headlights came factory stock on GM vehicles in the 60's, I also recall Ford headlights having a small oval Ford script cast into the glass on them from that era. I'm not sure what was the original brand of headlights used in Imperials and other pentastar products back in the day but In sure someone will chime in with was is correct. T3's are hard to come by used as many Corvette and GM restorers pick the yards clean for them, but I would imagine there still would be a few around out there if a person check the yards. There were 2 styles a T3 triangle markings on the glass IIRC, on was a smooth triangle and the other had small ribbed lines behind the T3 lettering.Hope this info helps a bit and I enjoy redading all about the Imperials everyday on here even though I don't own any and have always been a GM kinda guy. Never know, maybe someday I'll go Imperial! LOL!
Best regards,
Jeff Corey-Buickjef