Re: IML: leather seat reconditioning? SEE PHOTOS

Re: IML: leather seat reconditioning? SEE PHOTOS

Leatherique offers a discount to the IML.

Kerry wrote up a super review on it:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Interior/Leather/

Most that have tried it rave about it, and try to get
everyone else to try it.

I sure hope that everyone knows that the club website
has quite a bit of information already stored up and
waiting - even faster, instant gratification than
asking the IML (which is OK too).

ARCHIVE SEARCH on the main page (I like the google
option) will yeild answers to most any question that
you can imagine, as there's not much new under the sun
going on with Imperials.

Kenyon Wills