Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: ethanol in 80's Imperials-was some story about gas

I'd heard they advise against using gasahol & methanol too. Do you know why? I remember back in the old days everybody advised against gasahol just to protect themselves. The car companies would say gasahol = no good and anybody selling it would say it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I don't really remember the reasoning behind any of it though. I don't have much choice. 10% ethanol is all there is around here. At least in the winter.

Rob