Re: IML: it wont be long b4 the imperial police stop thread

Re: IML: it wont be long b4 the imperial police stop thread

we have been over this before time and again.we are the most wasteful
society in the world.the best way to combat high oil prices is be frugal
with its use.conserve at home and encourage others also.recycle instead of
throwing out.consolidate trips.etc etc.you all know how to save and it may
make driving imperials or any large engine mopar more reasonable