Re: IML: Imperials use a LOT of gas, /Offtopic - Christine etc.

Re: IML: Imperials use a LOT of gas, /Offtopic - Christine etc.

Hi bill and all,
    This is an urban legend and is false.
you can read about it and the true stats here;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/saudigas.asp

And while I have your attention, lets remember
christine was not an imperial.
LETS talk Imperials ONLY!
Thanks
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator

--- "Wm. R. Ulman" <twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Gas rationing in the 70's & 80's  worked even though
we grumbled about it.
> It might even be good for us!
>
> The Middle East countries are boycotting American
goods. We should return
> the favor.   An interesting thought is to boycott
> their OIL.
>
> Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid
> putting more money into the
> coffers of the Middle East.  Just buy from gas
> companies that don't import
> their oil from the The Middle East.
>
> Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that
> every time you fill-up the
> tank, you are sending your money to people who are
not necessarily your