From: henry ford
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:12 PM
Subject: IML: seat fabric pictures?

hello everyone, I will soon be working on my seats in the 59 crown. not sure to go back with the same fabric , can anyone with pictures of the factory 59 imp front and rear seat fabric styles and designs. I know imperials offered several colors choose from, but I cant find any pictures of the style or designs.
also what other door panel designs were offered?

any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Do you Yahoo!?