Re: IML: Fw: rear heat

HI all,   this is the only way I can respond to mr Savard.I will try to make this private, in addition to my phone number,  my email is  mbecker30@xxxxxxxxxxx I am interested in the heater as well as some other parts.  thank-you
----- Original Message -----
From: Don Savard
To: imp
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: IML: Fw: rear heat

Subject: rear heat

Hi
  Followed the rear heat thread for the 67/68 Imperials. I have a 67 Lebaron I'm parting out that has the rear heat option. If anybody is interested I have the whole set-up from the switches in the dash, the elecrical and vacuum harnesses, the extra heater valve,the heater core and blower unit that goes in the trunk on the hump,
the ducting under the seat etc........ Anybody interested, contact me privately.
 On an Imperial note my 67 Sedan is almost finished in the paint/body shop-clos to a year now!!!
 Thanks
Don Savard
67 Sedan(lost in Body shop)
67 LeBaron(parting out)