Re: IML: 1953 Coronation Imperial

Thanks for the info, Chris. I think I like the exterior better in the present form. Currell

From: Chris Hawkins <imperial1966@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 1953 Coronation Imperial
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:37:06 -0800 (PST)

I have always wondered it was retrimmed after showcar
duty and is now this car:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1953/Favrizio/index.htm

Chris H.

66 LeBaron

--- Currell Pattie <currellpattie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > I notice that the ad showing the 1953 (QE2) > Coronation Imperial ad is on > ebay, presently... > > Does anyone know the history of this car? Is it > still around? > > For me, anyway, I am a little disappointed with it. > The maroon and white do > not work well together. The blind C pillar doesn't > stand out, either. > > Do like the interior, though. > > Currell > > (53 Custom Imperial w/automatic) > > > > > ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com > ----------------- > This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing > List. Please > reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your > response will be > shared with everyone. Private messages (and > attachments) for the > Administrators should be sent to > webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to > http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm > >

__________________________________ Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/