From: Steve B.
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 4:24 AM
Subject: RE: IML: inperial questions

 > 1 where can I find the parts to rebuild the factory starter , generator, and windshield wiper motor?
Most any place that rebuilds starters (local independant shop) will have the parts.
2 where can I get carpet, headliner, sunvisors, door panels, seat covers, and a new steering wheel, in cordinating red and white colors?
Good luck.  Gary Goers can fix you up with most of it but it is my understanding that it takes years (literally) to get an interior from him.  The carpet is NLA in the original material.  Neal Herman is also doing his '59 interior so hopefully he will speak up on sources for this stuff.

 3 I need a few of the original plastic type sort of a green looking push buttons? ( i guess you can call them rods) that are for the heat and air , transmission, several of mine are broke, so I will probly need all of them.
Lowell How or Bob Hoffmeister.  Check the OIC site for junk yards

 5 there is a all metal canister that is used for vaccume that is mounted on the drivers side, the one to my car when I bought it was in the trunk, after looking at it I saw that it was rusted out , so I will need one to go back on my car, also what type of hose or metal line connected it to the car?
Yes.  This is the vacuum reservioir for the power brakes.  There are a couple different ones depending on your option level.  A/C and especially cruise control effect the mounting position.  Lowell or Bob will have one for you.  I found hydraulic hose at a local industrial hose place that works great for the lines going to it.  They have to be very stiff so they dont collapse.

6 was the crowns that are on the front fenders gold plated ?
and the little emblems on the tail light rings?
also a very thin looking gold trim ring that goes around the flitesweep deck lid?
Yes to all atleast on my LeBaron.