IML: inperial questions

ok, so I went ahead and dropped the engine and trans back in the imperial today instead of waiting anouther day,
 so far I have rebuilt the engine and transmission, installed new U joints in the drive shaft and had my uncle replace the center bearing as well.
with help from a few friends, were able to make patch panels for the floor . I didnt remove the body from the frame after all.
the floor is covered with a good coat of  epoxy primer,  ontop of por15.
 I have both front fenders and hood along with the trunk lid in primer, still working on the rest of the body right now,( im more or less jumping from one end of the car to anouther but will soon get organized and post some of the work that I had done).
while working on the car I came up with a ton of questions about the car and of a few parts that I plan on rebuilding myself. and here are a few of those questions,
1 where can I find the parts to rebuild the factory starter , generator, and windshield wiper motor?
2 where can I get carpet, headliner, sunvisors, door panels, seat covers, and a new steering wheel, in cordinating red and white colors?
3 I need a few of the original plastic type sort of a green looking push buttons? ( i guess you can call them rods) that are for the heat and air , transmission, several of mine are broke, so I will probly need all of them.

also I will be installing a painless wiring kit but I want to use as much of the factory  type wire connectors, many of the ones on my car are in poor condition, and im sure that they will have poor connections, and cause me much trouble in the near future ,

4 I will need reproduction wire connectors to keep a factory look on the car.

I will hide the new fuse box , and use the original fuse box as a dummy box to help keep that factory look.

5 there is a all metal canister that is used for vaccume that is mounted on the drivers side, the one to my car when I bought it was in the trunk, after looking at it I saw that it was rusted out , so I will need one to go back on my car, also what type of hose or metal line connected it to the car?

6 was the crowns that are on the front fenders gold plated ?
and the little emblems on the tail light rings?
also a very thin looking gold trim ring that goes around the flitesweep deck lid?

7 last question, a few weeks ago I posted that I had found the build sheet for my car under the rear seat, but I never added that It is in very poor condition plus It ripped when I pulled it from the seat springs . could there be more than one in the car?