IML: 1963 1964 Imperial info

I have some info for 63/64 Chryslers and Imperials on how to decode the body tag and everything else.
If the information's not out there all ready I'd be glad to provided it.
I got it for the 63/64 Chrysler Yahoo group witch is for New Yorkers Newport's and 300's.
So if you have one of those pleas join !
A few Imperials have snuck in.......Under cover of darkness.
The decoder{s} are also for Imperials.
Lance