IML: Fwd: what to pay for a classic (in Holland/Netherlands)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martijn Adam <m.adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:55:28 +0100
Subject: what to pay for a classic
To: mika jaakkola <mika.jaakkola@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Mika,

Can you forward this mesage to the IML

If anybody is interested how much we have to pay in Holland for an
american classic, and if they want to know what kind of cars crossed
the ocean here is a link to a classic car trade site :
www.classictrader.nl
In addition to the first message a little help with the translation:

search?= zoeken

making(imperial/ford/chevrolet/etc) = merk

want to buy = kopen

want to sell = verkopen

the year the car was made = bouwjaar

Martijn
67 crown 4d ht
needs right front fender extension and basel