Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 3 bolt timing sets.

Most folks get to experience symptoms first as the nylon teeth wear down,
like erratic valve timing that causes their engines to run like s**t
instead of going to h**l.  Sorry to hear about your tough break.

One of the really great things about having a quiet running engine is you
can hear when things start to go wrong.

-- David

"Dave"
<Wilkerbeast01@xxxxxxxxx To: <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
et> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: IML: 3 bolt timing sets.
ialclub.com

02/22/2005 08:31 PM Please respond to mailing-list

Of course, they would also fall apart, and if you were unlucky, the pieces wound up between the teeth of the oil pump, jamming it up and twisting the drive shaft. Ask me how I know.

David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
                                                              - Harold S.
Hulbert