From: Tim Hulse [mailto:timhulse@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:49 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: 56 Imperial colors

I would like to see if other owners of the 56 Imperials would send me
photos so I can get Ideas for my car. I had asked about 2-months ago for
any one who wanted to send photos of any Imperials I would appreciate
it. I only got about 5 pictures e-mailed to me. I know there are lots of
pictures on the OIC but there are alot of cars that are not. So for now
just 1956 Imperial pictures would help. My car is suppose to be Surf
green roof, with white body. I'm not to thrilled about that much white.
Anyway if you can e-mail me some photos it would be great.

Tim Hulse
56 Imperial 2-dr Southampton.