From: "Tony Lindsey" <papatony@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:33 PM
Subject: IML: Status of '61 Convertible

I promised I'd check in with everybody after I saw my doctor today:

The symptoms that I have been dealing with are very rare side-effects
of the mood-leveling drug that I'm taking:

http://www.lamictal.com

It looks like we have a chance of getting the disorientation,
memory-loss, depression, social withdrawal, anxiety and dull thinking
turned around.  Hurray!  I start meeting with my therapist tomorrow.

It also appears that I'm going to be keeping Prince Hyacinth, my '61
Imperial convertible.  Thanks for everyone's patience and
understanding.

It may take a few months to get back to my normal sharp thinking,
buoyant good humor and "Julie the Cruise Director" personality, but
this is definitely good news.

I AM going to continue liquidating a lot of my spare '61 Imperial
parts, though. Daddy needs the income!