Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 7:45 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Midwinter Meet reminder...

Hello Everyone,

One last email to remind you the collector car meet Russell and I are hosting begins this Friday (Jan. 14) in Biloxi, MS.  We will be in Building Five at the Broadwater Beach Resort Hotel located on U.S. Highway 90.  Although the unseasonably warm temperatures (highs in the mid to upper seventies) we've been experiencing here on the Gulf Coast since Jan. 1 will be dropping by the weekend, it is forecast to be bright and sunny (just not as warm)!

I've heard from quite a few members who have expressed interest in coming, meeting other IML'ers and seeing the cars.  If it is only possible for you to come for part of the weekend, that will be fine!  Regardless of how long you can stay, we'd enjoy meeting you and hope you will find it was worth the trip.  Many of the folks who will be attending this meet are the 'regulars' at the Anniston Meet in Anniston, AL and I have never met a more warm, friendly and outgoing bunch of people!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Greg McDonnell
Russell Coker