Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:13 PM
Subject: IML: How do you know if its leather

How can you tell for sure if interior fabric is leather or very good
vinyl?  Normally I look for the "crinkles" that leather gets over
time.  Looking at this seat cushion
http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1959/000_0708.jpg I assume from the
patterns that it is leather.  Is this a safe assumption?  Any
non-destructive way to know for sure?

Steve B.