IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Christian Stromberg (1961)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Christian Stromberg (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Christian Stromberg
Email Address is:
christian.stromberg@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Soderkulla, Finland, Europe

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown 4DHT (Black with light green interior)

Self-Introduction: I'm a 38 year old car parts salesman since 1989, and have searched this car since 1985. Finally I was able to buy this car in December 2004. It isn't in it's greatest shape and many parts are missing, since it has been stored from 1971.